• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 23, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
Boss Cat!!

283981.jpg

My cats have been spending a lot of time staring out the kitchen door. I think they are getting tired of winter...

284016.jpg

284017.jpg

Wayne, I always enjoy your sharing what is up with your furkids..!

Kraig, Toots and Selah seem to be daydreaming of spring, and no more snow

When ever I lay down to restdue to eye pain or head pain I always have at least one if not
284049.gif
kids snuggling up with me. Not sure I could even begin to rest and sleep without a furry body next to me, and those soothing pufffect purrs.

cath

Cathleen, it is quite comforting to have a warm purring cat snuggle up to you. BTW, it's Tots not Toots. Unless she's eaten something she shouldn't...
nutbags.gif
icon_eek.gif
lol.gif

We have 2 more cats now so I may shoot a couple of them. They are black with a big white strip down the back and they come around right after dark and stink the place up.

Edward L. Just have them neutered/spayed and deordorized. They'll make fantastic watch cats.
284110.gif

Of course until you do that your other cats may react a little differently around them.
284111.gif

Kraig, tell TOTS I'm sorry about the oopsie
284143.gif
...when I was snuggling with the kitties, I then thought, ohoh, its Tots not Toots..MY bad..!

Cath

I lullyou Jax, even though you're a toad!! Fuzzy
284222.jpg

Scott...awwww, what a sweet pic of nose beeps.So Fuzzy calls Jax four letter words, huh? lol..

Cath

One day a little over a week ago, Tootsie went to meow, and it was a totally different voice~~ SO Strange. I have never had a kittys voice change that drastically. ANyone else?. Her meowing/voice actually had " stress" tone to it, but now it is much deeper and a bit raspy.

hopefully within a week or so, all the snow and ice will be gone and Fancy and I can start our power walking again. He sures needs it, and I know he'll be excited. right now there is still ice on the alley/drive and lots of water too, so till the ground beings to thaw and the ice melts..we will be waiting. It was almost 60 yesterday but today is to be aorund 40 with an ince or two of snow tonight.

Cath

Cath, Tony's meow changes depending if he's hungry, playing or looking out the window at another cat.

David S. Those are neat pictures.
happy.gif

Alen S. Our neighbor's dog just wouldn't let Fancy try that. Fancy is more relaxed and Jules is a lot more active and bigger.

Back