Archive through February 12, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any one know a part number for the low idle needle valve and spring for a 1961 7 hr Kohler carborator. And where I could order one.
Thanks I

Ron

check with the bright colored boxes on the top of the page any of them will be glad to help you

Hello. I'm looking for a sleeve hitch for a narrow frame. I've got all the lift parts except for the U shaped piece the equipment hooks up to. Thanks.

IHCCW.COM IHCCW.COM IHCCW.COM

I would like to invite anyone looking for NOS, NEW, or USED CUB CADET
PARTS or ATTACHMENTS to check out our new web site that we just launched
today.

http://www.ihccw.com

If you don't see what you are looking for please contact us.

Please bear with us as we continue adding new items to the site.

If you have any suggestions on how to improve ihccw.com please let us know.

When you are there BOOKMARK US.

Thanks You,
Marlin Heinlein

IHCCW.COM

...and a set (or two) of wheel weights.
triangle_down.gif

Looking for a plastic dash panel for a 1572 or 782D in decent shape or new old stock
also looking for a cylinder and brackets for power angle snow blade

79882.jpg

I need #4 it called the brake rod lever for a cub 123
thanks Jason

I guess i should mention this is what both the brake rod and neutral return rod connect to.

This is the particular item i decided it was a good idea to beat the snot out of with a hammer when removeing the pin in it!!
Jason

Need a good fuel tank for 1x8/9 series.Price plus shipping to 36301,please.Thanks,Bob .
thumbsup_old.gif

Hello,
Looking for a nice set of original IH chrome hubcaps with very little dings/dents or scratches. Only need the fronts, these are the ones with 'IH' in the center as opposed to just the all chrome baby moon ones.

Latest posts

Back