• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 04, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only got 2 1/2 inches but it gave me some therapeutic seat time, sorry no pics

Jeff B.
roflol.gif

Jeff, thanks for the clarification.
rofl.gif

Shultzie, looks like he's doing a great job.
greenthumb.gif

Charlie, I saw that guy on Facebook asking for blade brackets so he could improve upon his plowing capabilities.

With the snow we got this morning, looks like I'll be on the 149 tonight. I'll likely do mine and my two neighbors(just because I'm a nice guy). Boss texted me to stay home if I wanted, but I ventured out into the wasteland and fought off all the clueless dolts in their "wonder cars" and showed up at work. How I survived all the idiots going 10 mph with their hazards on I don't know?

a_blink2.gif

I wonder if he's ever used Blunier Ramming Speed ™ ?

Shift.gif

I'm betting he used to have an Olds Cutlass from the late 70's

Latest posts

Back