Archive through December 11, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still no charging going on but I still have the notion to shoot it! When I repolorized after putting the wiring back on and the v/r the stupid thing stopped charging!! It runs fantastic but I'm going to take the v/r and s/g to the auto electric shop and have them rebuild it from the top to the bottom. The wiring is all taken care of now and I'm tired of it not working right so I'll let the pro's take care of it!! I put one of those brass pto buttons on too. I didnt have a screw in one so I had to press it in. It will be a pig to get out when the time comes!

I was just thinking the same thing, thought the site may have been down for short time.

Jim

Jim P.
Nah! the site has not been down, We're all settin here waiting for Jerry B. to open his Pie Hole.
clappy.gif

ok i bouhgt the fiber button and new thrust button from dealer down the street my funds are tight right now so couldnt get the brass one. it looks fairly simple to change both out any tips i need to know cub 128

Hey - Charlie is around! - I thought we were going to have to send Sarah Palin looking out her kitchen window (to the southeast) to find him in his new digs in the Great White North!!

Jeff B:
Make sure that the PTO stops spinning when you release it (or that new fiber button will be dust shortly)

Jeff,

Make sure the PTO is in good working order or the fiber button could be gone in a short time, BTDT.

Jim

Latest posts

Back