• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 08, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking for a snow plow for a cub cadet 125 I would prefer something within 100 miles of Northern Neck Va.

I know this is a next to impossible part, but does anyone have a junked Brinly Planter that the front sleeve hitch bracket is good on? I'm restoring one and mine is missing. I'm checking with some sponsors as well. Even some decent dimensions to make one with would be awesome if anyone wants to measure theirs.

Looking for a model 76 Cub. Does not matter what shape it is in.

Frank E: The Model 76 is a Cadet not a Cub Cadet!!

Myron B
CCSupplyRom

Rob: I've got a matched pair you might want but your email isn't working for me.
bash.gif

Looking to buy a moel 76 CADET Does not matter what shape it is in Thanks

Looking for a tiller to fit my 126, I'm willing to drive a bit but not 500 mi. any help ...TNX Bill Cell 708-822-8396

Latest posts

Back