• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 08, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rodsmith

displayname
Rodney Smith
Shift.gif

Still like to stumble accross a '61 CCO,If one of you all can give me a push in the right direction!Would like to find it in the central MO. area or south central MO.area.
Thanks,
ROD SMITH
[email protected]
[573-378-8379]

Looking for a muffler pipe. Not the muffler the 90 degree pipe going from the motor to the muffler for a 14hp k321. On the parts lookup its a part number kh235692. If anyone has one shoot me an e-mail.
thanks
Matt

Looking for a couple useable wide frame mule drives and deck carriages, and a good 38 or 42 inch pin on deck. Please email or call 319-929-0902 email is in profile.

Northern Michigan Cub Cadet 1250 owner looking for a QA-42A snowthrower.

looking for a good 48" deck in the buffalo ny area. this is for a narrow frame 147 tractor.

looking for a hyd angle kit for my 42" blade or maybe even a 42" or 54" blade with the angle on it already somewhere near Iowa

Looking for danco bb36 for my 62 cub my # is 515-508-9589 give me a yell like it to be a working snowblower thanks jeff

Am looking for a K-341 Kohler Engine for my 1650. Tractor is like new as engine was robbed many years ago. Would like to get it running again.
Jim Franks 706-884-1443 or [email protected]

Want to reproduce my local IH dealers sticker. Anyone have one they want to sell or know of anyone who sells them. I though I saw them for sale in Red Power once.

Kinda looking for a QA-42 thrower to put on my 126. I had one and my brother talked me out of it. Somewhere close to northwest Missouri.

for sale

42 spring trip blade with choice of narrow or wide frame under carriage $125.00
38" pin on deck for 70-123 $50.00
complete wide frame mule drive with deck carriage from cc 1000 $30.00
no shipping on either item ...picked up in Snowy North east Iowa... pics avail...

Latest posts

Back