• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 07, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HYDRAULIC SNOW PLOW ANGLE CYLINDER and BRACKETS forsale. Hoses and fittings not included. $200 plus shipping from Kansas OBO! Call (913)220-5862 or email me [email protected]

T. Hoffman please give me a call at 352.357.3987 in reference to the shirts you would like as your email keeps coming back.

Cleaning out shop, found a snowblower driveshaft covered in grease & is ready for immediate use, $18 shipped anywhere in the US.
Also have a few carriers with good ring gears, $15 ea.
Complete internal brake transmissions, $30 upto $125.
SE Iowa pick up on the transmissions

I have a original that I was going to keep for my collection But I decided I need a Bobcat So it must go. It is in decent shape. Has original oil bath air filter, and hood orniment. Home made push plade is on it now. New batery. Runs and drives But does smoke a bit $400
Also have for an original
Fenders $250
Rear sleave hitch With Brinly Y hitch $300
Nice Mower deck $150
Front Push blade $75

Pictures coming soon

Also have many other Cub Cadet parts.

320-398-2622

I have a plastic dash off of a 782 cub cadet it is in good shape.Can e-mail pics.$30 shipped.

Headlight blockout panel from a 123. Complete and in reasonably good condition.

182567.jpg

182568.jpg

$30 includes shipping. Email in profile.

Matching wide front rims from a 149. Good bearings.

182598.jpg

182599.jpg

182600.jpg

$50 includes shipping. $40 without the bearings (these are Heim bearings). Email in profile.

The sweet 124 with the incredibly nice IH Windbreaker, mower, blade and chains still is available. Get yourself an early Christmas present. No more snow removal in the wind with snow in your face and no more shoveling.
Price is now $550.00 picked up in SE Minnesota. 507-272-1807
board-post.pl

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

Latest posts

Back