• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 05, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kstickley

displayname
Kevin Stickley
Looking for a QA-42A Snowthrower for IH Cub Cadet 682 live in Aplington Iowa. Must be reasonably priced and in decent shape. NO JUNK PLEASE!! just scraped one out like that.
Please either Email me at [email protected] or feel free to call me at 319-269-3660.

Thanks.

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for both the left and right deck runners that belong on a 38 deck. If you have a pair that you'd like to part with and they're in good shape send me a couple pictures if you can and let me know what your asking for them!
111016.jpg

111017.gif

Kenneth

Wanted:

Set of straight upper lift links off of a QA-36A or QA-42A thrower. NOT the curved 82 series ones, but the plain old straight ones used on the xx8/9 and xx00/50 tractors.

Somebody must have a thrower with a junked out auger or gear box that they'd like to part out....

Email in in profile.

Thanks.

liiking for a good cam out of a k341 kohler 16 horse for my 1650

hello guys looking for a complete wireing harness in ok to good condithion for a model 73 looking to spend under 50 bucks thanks

Im looking for a wiring harness for a 100 (good shape) please.
Thanks
Matt

Looking for a Cub Cadet 582 to restore. Any condition considered. Would even consider just the rear end as I have a lot of 782 parts Would be nice if it was in the Midwest.
Thanks Ron

Looking for a lift handle extension bracket to connect the lift rod from a model 450 blower to the hydraulic lift arm on a 782. The owners manual list this as part 794-5415. I have also seen it listed as 784-5415. Thanks.

Ron Keithley- I looked for an email addy in your profile but couldn't find one. I have a 582 that I would like to sell it is complete with a sleeve hitch and helper spring and has the bracket for front attachments too. My email is in my profile if you are interested.

Early Original Dash Tower needed, without the adjustment slot for the steering column adjustment. PLease email me at: [email protected] or call 606-231-2192. Thanks.

Looking for either a good running 14 hp k 321 kohler or a decent builder block . wanting a spare for my 1450 thanks Rob

Latest posts

Back