• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 31, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sreinbolt

displayname
Scott Reinbolt
Here's a photo of the Cub 70 I posted below.
93510.jpg

FOR SALE: Cub Cadet 'Original' items

Exhaust elbow.......brand new, still in plastic, male on one end, female on the other.
93543.jpg

I used these for 4 different Originals I had...and have this one left over. I used a close nipple out of the engine block, then this special 90*, and the correct Kohler muffler for a perfect fit!
$5

Cub Cadet sales pamphlet.
93544.jpg

93545.jpg

This is what the IH dealers gave you to check out the 'new' IH Cub Cadet in 1961.
This pamphlet is in really nice shape, no rips, bent corners, etc.
$15

Cub Cadet tractor manual.
93546.jpg

This is an original manual, delivered with a tractor sold in Feb. of 1961 (the dealer/owner info is still inside the front of the book) It has been used, and shows some wear....however, all pages are there, and are legible! It will work for any 1961, 1962, or 1963 built Cub Cadet 'Original'. A MUST HAVE for anyone with an Original tractor!
$10

Cub Cadet timed mowed deck manual.
93547.jpg

This is in really nice shape...some minor use. This manual gives easy directions for properly setting up a timed mower deck....including how to time the blades :Thumbsup
$8

Prices do not include shipping cost....

If you are interested, please e-mail me at: [email protected] sure to include ORIGINAL in the subject.
Thanks!

PTO clutches both seem to function ok, bearings not loose....$40 each
93553.jpg

Hydro with auto valves....$40
93554.jpg

Hood off a 1250 with nose cone....$20
93555.jpg

of course shipping is extra on these
may have some more QL parts, let me know what ya need

These came with some stuff I got and I would rather not mess with it.
Cub Cadet 123. Have not heard it run. Turns over and is complete (including air breather). Needs seat and tubes in front tires. Very minimal rust anywhere. Looks to be stored inside. $300 picked up obo
Snow Blade for Cub Cadet. I believe it is a wf, but see for yourself. No skid shoes, but has lift rod. $100 picked up here.

Pictures too big to post, so email for pics/info and I'll send them.

IH #2 cart. This was repainted quite awhile ago. We still use it around here. Good tires that hold air. Some surface rust only. Ready for another repaint. I would like $150 for it picked up here in Ashton.
93615.jpg

93616.jpg

93617.jpg

Here's a narrow frame lift arm (25-3/4" long) for $30, shipped, and most of the components for installing lights on a 1x8/1x9. The taillights aren't "correct", 1 bulb is missing, but look good IMHO. The wiring harness parts are good. The headlight panel is a bit bent and missing a screw, but outside and inside rings are good. The switch has a broken terminal, but I'll throw it in if you want it. $60, shipped.
93628.jpg

Email in profile.

Sold my Cub 70 that I listed on Sunday to two fellow Buckeye Cubbers.

I'm ready to move a bunch of this stuff. Way too much for me to keep while financing college still.
123 listed below. $200
123 headlight panel. $100 All rings included. No broken studs. I don't know if bulbs are really good as it says. Was never on the 123.
Original Headlights. $100 (count on new bulbs I'd say, but brackets, clamps, and original lights included.
Cub Cadet Original. $800 This one is really nice. Past restore (around 2000 I guess) Excellent undented fenders, has complete 3 pt., tri-ribs included (back tires some weathering, hood decals and ornament included. Fires right up and runs great. Could plow with now if you wanted. Front grill nice with emblem. The one thing I don't have is keys for these tractors. I use the one from my Original in them. Email for more info.
Original air breather $30.00 Screening is rusted. May be usable or good parts I guess.
Hydro lift unit $200 Turns and is tight. I never used it. The pulley was bent in transit. Can be straightened to use, but maybe not restore. Handle was broke, but I will include (non-original style) from my 73 that always works good, so I think it is complete and ready to install.
Custom Y-bracket $50.00 I made this some time ago. Fits perfect on Brinly 3 hole plow and i used several times with no problems.
NF 3 pt. hitch (no bottom bracket) with spring assist. $80
Grote Taillight straight metal. Needs new wire coming out. Lens not cracked. $50

I have all pictures ready to send, just don't want to post so many for dial-up users. Email for more info. All prices + shipping.

3 pt/spring assist and grote taillight sold.

I'll entertain offers on the other stuff. Thanks

For sale
Two Grote tail light lenses good condition $10.each
Trottle cable for a 82 series $10.
Might be selling off the IH built 582 I HAD to have for another tractor that I REALLY HAVE TO HAVE. Runs real nice very nice sheet metal and original paint, spring assist, headlights. $500.
More stuff to come as I'm cleaning out the garage....

Tom, I tried to email you about one of the Grote tail light lenses but your email bounced back. If you still have one I'd like to buy it. TIA

Sold to Randy from Marshfield. Hope you enjoy it Randy!!

1/2 OFF SALE!! Well, not really, as my original post probably had my "currently not running" 129 priced about double what I should have been posting it at. Ignorance will prevent many a good deal. I have a 1973 129 hydro, with a 42 inch blade, and 42 inch mower deck and all the mounting brackets. It was "inherited" from a deceased relative who purchased it in Feb. of 1974 for over $1900 (I still have the sale receipt, all the manuals, and even some parts and attachments brochures). I received it in about 1995 and rarely used it....however, I also did very little "babying" or upkeep of it. It ran up until about 2 years ago, when I believe the voltage regulator grew old. I had the alternator/starter rebuilt about 5 years ago. My guess/belief is that this thing still has life in it to someone willing to take the time to care for it and resuscitate it. It is extremely solid....frames aren't made this solid anymore and served it's life to me as a snow plow in northern MInnesota. I would like to try to find it a new homw for around $200, but I am willing to listen to ANY offer from someone willing to come and get it.

The Original Operators Manual I listed has been spoken for....other items listed are still available.

Thanks!
Bill

Add Hydraulic Lift to your wideframe....

This is most of the parts for Hyd lift on a WIDEFRAME.

93728.jpg

$75 (plus shipping)

Garage Cleaning!!!
OK, anything you see in this picture needs to go. It's just a bunch of small parts, so make me an offer on whatever you want. As long as your offer doesn't have a decimal point at the front of the number, it's probably good.
happy.gif
happy.gif

(The pedestal is from a 100 with some grinding on the front. It has a choke cable and throttle cable, but they're rusted tight. The front axle is from a Narrow Frame and does include both spindles. The hydro pump is a non-ported style.)

93729.jpg

I can bring any of this to the Montrose PD on Sept. 20.

Cub Original, serial # 40890. Bought from original owner's grandson. It will start, run, drive, but engine has knock. It doesn't smoke. I would like $350. Thanks for looking.
93737.jpg

All of the items I had previously listed, have been spoken for.
happy.gif

Thanks!
thumbsup_old.gif

Here's couple of shoots of the rear scoop I have for sale. $250.
93801.jpg

93802.jpg

For those of you who noticed the add for the auction near Webster WI that listed 4 Cub Cadets, here is some more information. The 14 HP is a model 1450 with Cozy Cab, blower and 44" deck. The 72 needs a PTO rebuild and PTO bearing.

These are workers that I enjoyed using and maintaining over the past few years.

Back