• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 16, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need a drag link for a 1450. I think it's the same for all wide frames, but not sure. Part # is 711-3000 and is approx. 13.5" long, with good threads on each end.

Puller project is still here. $450
I think I'm gonna stick it back in the barn for a while. I'm tired of walking around it.
238077.jpg

Also I still have the narrow frame 3 point. $100
And some other stuff from the 102.
238078.jpg

Mule drive listed below in picture is also sold. Add a few more parts laying around.
38" side blades. $5 pair
flywheel screen $5
Nice Oil Bath $75
7hp carb and breather (Assume it would need rebuilt) $30
102 style headlights (4 good mounting studs with brackets, original wiring, switch without knob. $80 everything to forum members
NF 3 pt. $75 (No rockshaft block).

238081.jpg

Cub cadet 382 GEAR drive!!! This is a rare little guy!!! Fiber glass is in pretty good condition. Email me and I can send you better more quality pictures. Im asking $1,000. These 382's are extremely hard to come by and the yellow and white versions are just slightly more uncommon than the red ones. Im open to offers. Call or email 309-573-3215 [email protected]

For Sale: Cub Cadet package deal or will sell separately. 127 with 42 inch deck, engine has been replaced, new wiring harness, headlights, lift assist, straight tin, newer battery, good rubber, runs and mows great-$350 127 with a 42 inch deck that needs some parts, shell is solid, newer engine, newer battery, tin is mostly straight, runs great-$200 QA36 snowblower-straight and it works well, fits both wide and narrow frame models-$100 blade for wide frame-$50 blade for narrow frame-$50 147 rolling chassis-$50 Will sell everything together for $575 Will get pictures later in the week. I can be reached by e-mail or at 515-402-7707.

Latest posts

Back