• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

95 Electric

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsauve

displayname
dean sauve
I recently purchased a 95 electric riding lawn mower other than its 36 volt and built by IHC (its clearly shown on the serial number plate), I have been unable to find out any info on this little peice. I'd like to know anything about it. Any help with the background on it will be greatly appriciated. I'm prety sure its fairly rare, the cub cadet dealer and the old guy at the ih dealer know nothing about it.

You asked....I, too have one....

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom
51311.jpg

Myron, thanks for the spec sheet on the 95. That is the first peice of information I've been able to get in 8 months. I'm hoping to get it fully restored and running this summer. The fiberglass is good except in the front a small peice is broke out and one in the back, I have the peices here with the mower. Is the white/cream the same as the quiet lines? I picked it up out of a junk yard for 50 bucks where it had been sitting outside for many years. I put 3 bateries in it from a semi tractor and it actually ran. It is all operable. The mower blades are completely wore out and it needs 4 new tires and a coat of paint. Was a front bumper ever avalible as a factory or dealer option? I don't want to fix the front and back ends after it's painted.

Hi Dean. The IH Cadet Electric Model 95 is on a IH Cadet RER chassis and, yes, front and rear bumpers could be installed although easier said than done on these things. See Attached front page of IH Publication 1083969-R1, 2-75. Go to www.binderbooks.com and order IH Blue Ribbon Service Manual (BRSM) GSS-1417. You may also be able to get the Operators Manual IH Publication 1083792-R1. Complete parts listings are to be found in the RER parts Manual,TC-120. Yes the paint is IH 935 White (same as the QL's). Keep us abreast of what you are doing in case some one of us knows something not readily apparent....If you start looking for bumpers, first check all the sponsors shown at the top of the page. You might also want to check www.CCSupplyRoom.com to see if I have any.

Myron Bounds
CCSupplyRoom
51355.jpg

The 95 is out mowing the lawn at home and around town. It sure is nice to be free of three dollar a gallon gas. I haven't got it painted yet but is is fully functional. Was a rear bagger an option and did it actually work?
beerchug.gif

Dean S: The book says that the only IH RER's capable of the rear baggers were the Model 85S and the Model 55 with an (optional) rear bumper & mount. While the 95 cuts good, I don't think it has the ooomph to blow the grass clippings into a rear bag. Also, there were no bagger blades made for it either...the result being OEM blades have inadequate lift for a bagger

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

The 95 recently headed to the shop. Time for 4 new tires. A little repair to the fiberglass and a coat of paint.
My charger got wet and quit working recently does anyone have a wiring diagram for them? I am not going to let this little wonder go by the way side its just to much fun to have around.
Shift.gif

Does anybody know haw much is safe to pull around with it. I don't want to burn up a drive motor. So far the only thing I have pulled with it is the kids red wagon but you cant't get much in it, and there are times I just don't feel like firing up a wide frame.

Hi Dean: Now, you know I've got that diagram....
bottom.gif
...However, there are two versions, so I'll need your serial number. If you want a good hi res version I can email a scan. Is the email address in your profile still correct??

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

Myron I don't have the serial number with me and it's locked up at the shop. Yes my E mail address is correct. I think my problem is in the charger because the timer doesn't run at all.
1a_scratchhead.gif

Hi Dean...OK..Get me the serial number & I'll scan and email you the correct charger diagram <u>and</u> the charger instructions from the Service Manual.

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

Latest posts

Back