• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

7524D or Tank Help!!!!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcorn

displayname
Ben P. Corn
Ok all you wise ones does anybody know anybody that has the larger Cub Cadet compacts such as a 7500 series! Do they like it, does it do what they want, would they buy another, how does the finish mower work does the yard look great?

Same question goes for a Tank preferrably a 72" (inch) but would settle for a 60 inch.

I have to upgrade here at the Corn's my 4 acres has started to grow to seven, my lanes is 1/4 mile long and the snow gets deep, have a beautiful woods not worried about mowing it so much I have Dad's bush hog. But there is wood to cut and move.

As many responces I can get would be great. Got a little money to burn before spring hits and eveything goes up!!

Pops

We had them bring a 60" Tank out, and it beat us to death. We got a Grasshopper 725A w/60" frontmount.(25hp liquid cooled Kohler v-twin)

Using CC1872 w/60" Haban, it took 5hrs. Grasshopper did it in 2hrs flat mowing about 4 acres including a 45° ditch bank 1000+ft long.

With the front mount model, you can get push plows, snow throwers, turbine blower (leaves), mounted vacuum, dethatchers, PTO aerator, covered sprayer...and more that I don't recall

If you have lots of flat ground, a 72" will be okay, but any rolling ground at all, and anything over 60" will start scalping.

Back