• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

70 127 clean-up

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edward - did you find the Kohler tag for the shroud. I thought it dropped on the floor on the other side of the '59 Ford.

It was in the curio cabinet along with 3 off topic tractor serial number tags.

These old zigzags are like art. Beautiful lines. Can't wait to see it done.

Seems like the fog lasted forever, 3 weeks. I took advantage of the first sunny day to take these pictures.
252705.jpg

252706.jpg

252707.jpg

That is one fine 127
feint.gif

what year and month was it built?

Edward "Hot Rod" Lincoln - WHOA!
yikes.gif
That is one FINE 127!!
greenthumb.gif

Jeff - he just finished it so it's either Dec. 2012, or Jan. 2013.

Harry" your hydro handle look good on it. The seat came from the Case/IH dealer in Kent. It starts and runs good, still seems to have a slight knock. The electric lift motor ran good but the bearings in the angle drive were frozen junk. It works great now. I polished the upper part of the dash panel, then masked over were the polished lines should be and hit the upper part lightly with the sand blaster
Jeff: The tractor is a 1970, I don,t know what month it was built.
252710.jpg

Sharp lookin 127 !! Turned out real nice. These old cubs look so pretty when there redone.

Back