• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

2185 tiller

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kredlinger

displayname
Kyle Redlinger
bought what appears to be a slightly disassembled but complete tiller unit for a 2185 but it has had previous owner "Tinkeritous". 1 bracket is bent, pulley dented & a cross brace bowed (yea I know sound bad but worth the $ paid) I have it mounted to the tractor but now am not sure how the idler or tension pulley/bracket go on. It just doesnt line up with the foward or rearward pullies either way I flip it on the cross brace. Have an exploded view parts book but the pics are so poor that I cant tell which way it goes. Anyone have one on a machine they have a pic of or something very clear to see in a manual? Thanks for any thoughts.

Thanks Charlie for reminding me of that link there, sometimes a guy can get so frustrated by a project gone bad that the brain just doesnt operate well. The pics in the lookup are FAR better than the ones I have in a reprint for the tiller so it clearly showed which direction it goes. Thanks again

Latest posts

Back