• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1965 cub cadet 100

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbranson

displayname
Sean Branson
My first cub cadet. I did a full restoration and plan to find as many attachments as possible. Its not 100 percent correct I painted a few parts on the motor etc. different to better show it off. The plow is not a cub cadet and i coated it with raptor be liner.

233429.jpg

I fab up this gauge pod for the volt meter. I wanted it to look like a option cub cadet could have offered.

233432.jpg

I found my cub on Craigs list. The guy I purchased it from had taken it all apart and rebuilt the motor internals. Most the parts were blasted and some repainted with spray paint.

233438.jpg

Excellent lookin 100! I plan to resto one myself, but put my own little custom touch on it, exhaust stack and flat top fenders, maybe a hydro lift. Ill bet itll be VERY handy if the snow keeps up where youre at.

I would like to have had more information about your 100 restore. I'm restoring a 72, and what little I see about this 100 has caught my eye. Like you, I have painted a few parts a different color just to be different! This 100 looks like some actual thought was put into it. Well done, thanks for sharing!

John,

I have restored a 70 and a 128 so far, and spruced up an original. What kind of questions/info did you have in mind?

Sean...Like everyone else has said, very nice job, looks great! Lookin at those pics are getting me even more motivated to get back on my 100 i'm redoing.Like you, Im making a few changes to mine, do you mind me asking what brand of tires are on the front?

Back