• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1811 cub cadet problem plz help

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdaugherty

displayname
joey daugherty
hello im new here just got a question or two for you.. My dad got a 1811 but for some reason he said it was mixing gas in the oil and wouldnt start so i bought it off him and changed the oil as well as took the carb off and cleaned it.. run good for a day or so until i took it home my back yard is a hill and it kinda ran out of power at the top and stalled on me.. so i drifted it back down and tried again now i know at what throttle to start on the hill for it not to stall out but if i give it more it does stall. next when im mowing in the level it does great until it gets in some angle
it it stall then it wont start for a lil bit. i have checked the oil and its not mixing yet my guess is i havent flooded it as bad as he did yet lol.. i have found sometimes its hard to start if i prime it just a little it will fire up without all the hassle. i am kinda thinking it the carb any suggestions?? thanks alot for your help i love this cub it rides good and cut great any help would be really appreciated

I am just guessing but it sounds like an issue with your carbs float and or needle. Running out of fuel on an incline from running the bowl dry due to the float sticking or out of adjustment holding the needle shut.

Latest posts

Back