• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1282 for sale

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToddL

Hello everyone, I am selling my 1282. I rarely use it and need the space in my garage. It has a tiller with the side extensions, 44 in mower deck, and snow plow. Everything works as it should. I have only used the plow and tiller. I installed the mower deck one time since I have owned it and it works, but I don’t mow with it because I have a newer cub xt1. Make reasonable offer. Thanks

Attachments

• DB669536-693E-43CF-847E-38DBBA7451C9.jpeg
    DB669536-693E-43CF-847E-38DBBA7451C9.jpeg
    116.9 KB · Views: 188
  • 4BDCDEDC-7A48-4FCF-846E-CC7A5C231238.jpeg
    4BDCDEDC-7A48-4FCF-846E-CC7A5C231238.jpeg
    190 KB · Views: 180
Hello everyone, I am selling my 1282. I rarely use it and need the space in my garage. It has a tiller with the side extensions, 44 in mower deck, and snow plow. Everything works as it should. I have only used the plow and tiller. I installed the mower deck one time since I have owned it and it works, but I don’t mow with it because I have a newer cub xt1. Make reasonable offer. Thanks
There has to be some sort of price listed.

Latest posts

Back