• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

105 decal placement

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjkaroses

displayname
Randy Karoses
I am putting on the decals on my 105. This has been a project for quite a few years. I got a set of decals from CC's. The "CAUTION" decal doesn't fit(too big) in the spot that I thought it went
(just below steering wheel) on the metal covering the driveshaft. Am I in the correct spot????
Randy

257872.jpg

Randy, NONE of the decals you have shown in your photo are for the 105.

Randy, not sure why that decal kit comes with extra decals but the ones I Xed out in the photo below are not used on a 105.

257874.jpg

Those are from a late model QL Hydro arn't they?

Jeff, it appears to be similar to the QL decal.

Randy, one other thing, the foot rests were actually painted black. Not trying to be the correct police
correct police.gif
just pointing it out. If you prefer them yellow by all means leave them yellow.
thumbsup.gif
How about a photo or 3 of the entire tractor?
happy.gif

Thanks for all the input on the decals. I was confused because when I would look at photos of other 105's, I would never see a decal in that location. Makes sense now, because there weren't any. And Kraig, you are correct about the footrests. I was hoping I was going to pull it off without anyone noticing. But that is why I said that this was a project going on for several years. After I had everything painted and put together, it dawned on me that the footrests are supposed to be black. I didn't want to remove them again to repaint. SO they will remain yellow until the next refurbish. I will post some more pics, but to forewarn you the tractor was painted in several different stages and I mistakenly used two different shades of yellow. AND the wrong white. So the tractor is not original, but it looks better than when I got it. Thanks again for all of the free info I get from this forum. It is always greatly appreciated. I'll see if I have any before pics.

Back