• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

The Free American Gun Owner Thread

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The answer as to how they will take our guns....
Dig up the question that was asked of the Marines..."would you fire on yur fllow citizen if asked to disarm the general public." Nearly 50% answered YES....

Now you know how they will dis arm the american citizen....or try!!!!ain't gettin my guns unless they pry them out of my dead cold hands...!!!!

Frank

so would it take mashal law to go into afect for the military to take our guns? really sorry but i just dont see the military or police coming into our homes and taking our guns. I truely believe if it came down to this it would cause another civil war. there are way to many people out there that feel the same way Kraig and I do about it.

Kraig
I agree my guns will not be taken away. the right to own guns (in my opinion) is one of the main things that seperates us from them. early congrats with hunting with the daughter.

Joe

In the late 70's on the left coast, Unical started a program to get the old junker cars off the street. If you brought your old oil burning junker to a Unical station, the company would see that it was disposed of. Now, getting rid of the junkers was probably a good thing, but they weren't too clear about what they meant, and a lot of good citizens turned in old classics that had been sitting in the garage for years, classics, collectors vehicles, and so on, because it was for the good of the community.
The guys that would have liked to restore-repair these older, perfectly good vehicles, couldn't even get these good citizens to sell them out of line for premium offers. In order to calm the waters, Unical stated that they would dismantle any cars of interest and offer the parts as salvage .
They might have done that, but I never found out where.
What does this have to do with taking our guns? Kraig had the answer. The law abiding citizen will give them up because that's what they believe is the right thing to do.
Does it work? New York City, I believe, has had a hand gun ban since the 1930's. Doesn't keep people from doing murder, just makes it more grusom, and less people are capable of deffending themselves.

Curtis, New York City is indeed gun free. I have a NY carry permit and there two cities I can't carry. Albany and the one place you would want to, NYC. Around here their not too concerned if it's in the open, stopped in the local stop & rob one day during killin season to get coffee and the only spot open was between two troopers. They just looked at my blackhawk and TC encore hand cannon and smiled. I think they were jelious
eek.gif

Well I like the discussion,but you fellas who discount the fact that they are and more than likely will physically attempt to take your guns are wrong the military has been training on disarming civilians for a while...might consider giving up "they wouldn't do a thing like that attitude" and think about what you would do in that situation? Personally, I think a program like Norways where kids are educated on firearms safety & use and are encouraged to be responsible owner's is much better look at their crime rate...pretty low...course if you know everyone you might make a victim has a gun and knows how to use it on you it'd make a feller think twice about commitin the crime, huh? I grew up in a huge hunting family. Growing up when I was home or at my grandparents I could easily reach guns behind doors or on racks on the wall, I never touched them till I was told I could they explained to me from the time I could understand they were to be repected and left alone by children cause they were dangerous, but when I was old enough I would be taught the correct way to us them, and would be able to participate in hunting with guns like everyone else, I think that's exactly how it should be.

If things ever get so dire that the MILITARY is sent to my house to pick up my guns, considering what that would require. I'll give them to 'em

Bullets first........

Just got this in an email, didn't know if I should post it here or in the humor section....
62535.gif

Doctors & Statistics

Doctors:
(A) The number of doctors in the U.S. is 700,000
(B) Accidental deaths caused by physicians per year are 120,000
(C) Accidental deaths per physician is 17.14%
Statistics courtesy of the U.S. Dept. Of Health & Human Services

Guns:
(A) The number of gun owners in the U.S. Is 80,000,000 (yes that's 80 million)
(B) The number of accidental gun deaths per year, all age groups, is 1,500
(C) The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is 0.001875%

Statistics courtesy of the FBI.

So statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.

Remember, guns don't kill people, doctors do.

FACT: NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN, BUT ALMOST EVERYONE HAS AT LEAST ONE DOCTOR !

Please alert your friends to this alarming threat.
We must ban doctors before this gets completely out of hand!

Out of concern for the public at large, I have withheld statistics on
lawyers for fear the shock would cause people to panic and seek medical attention!

Kraig if gun control wasn't such an emotionally charged issue the media might print that statistic. It's to bad that doctors are so hazardous to our health.
clappy.gif

Latest posts

Back