• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Steam-O-Rama Sept 11-14 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klejeune

displayname
Keith LeJeune
I would like to invite everyone to Steam-O-Rama 2008

I'm hoping to get as many Cub Cadets there this year as I can. I'll have my 3 and trying to get Jerry B there with his 3 (there will be several tractors there in their work clothes too) I just want to make sure there is more yellow and white there than green.

I haven't heard what the feature is this year, but I'll find out and post later.

Hope to see ya' there!
Keith

They'll have cedar shingle making demonstrations and this year they grew some sorghum on site that a gentleman will be making into sorghum molasses. I'm not sure if the whole process will be done there or just part of it though.

I may try to plow where they'll cut the cane from or another spot. I still need to talk to a couple guys about that. Jerry B, bring your plow!

The feature tractor is Rumely. Also the second feature is lesser known classics. etc Avery, Gibson, Leader, General. Missouri made
gas engines with Faultless as the center stage engine.

I was out there last Saturday and they were testing the show grounds steam engine boilers with water pressure. I didn't get a chance to go over and check them out though.

Back