• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Somethings a 107 cant pull

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hwmiller

displayname
harry miler
...I was gonna use the 107 to pull it up street but guy said 1 wheel out of 4 turned-not to mention one missing & it stands about 10 foot tall. & approx 6000lb.so had to use the truck- only went 200 yards up road- took 2 hours-5 min driving 1.55 min gettin damn thing on/off. like winching a house up onto there. thanks goodness for PB blaster-"it's not just for rusted nuts!"
88551.jpg

Looks like a really big sandblaster pressure pot. A large volume screw compressor to run it I guess?

yep its a huge sand tank for sand blasting bridges. my job was just move it for guy in town. if it were mine,I'd ct tank part turn it on side,make a quonset hut/storage unit for the tractor/attachments. then sell the rest. it would still be there if not for full can of PB blaster to oil down bed.

Latest posts

Back