• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

SO76 Seat Question

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shenderson

displayname
Steve Henderson
Several years ago I bought a restored SO76. The PO did a really nice job on it. In recent years, that white seat has begun to crack and break, and it's bad enough now that I feel I have to recover, replace, or something. It appears to be a heat/vacuum over foam construction. I expect these seats are long NLA at the dealerships, but wondered whether anyone is reproducing them yet?

Failing that (my first choice), I'll go an talk to my upholstery guy about GM white vinyl top material, etc.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve H. Do a youtube search on the heat part. There is a really neat video showing how a gentleman uses a hair dryer to get the new upholstery to form fit the part. Then he sprays the sealant/glue on for a perfect fit.

Latest posts

Back