• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Rare items

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ewells

displayname
Ed Wells
I got a couple of items today rare Louisville plant items pocket protector ih emblem and Louisville works safety deputy inside stainless steel pocket ruler International Harvester Company Louisville Foundry vip do you measure up.Second item military cadet figure with IH belt buckle Cadet sash on base IH emblem word Louisivlle on back Nov.1960 could this be a promotional figure leading up to the cadet production. I got them from the son of a Louisville IH foundry worker.

Ed - Here's my CADET. They aren't that rare and be warned there's a lot of recast ones on greedpay that are cast from an original (I guess) which makes them slightly smaller due to the shrinkage.
68690.jpg

thanks Ken the one I got is painted red coat and blue pants hat looks to have been white with black visor and on back is cast nov 1960.I am almost positive is origional considering who I got it from.Are you in Ky? I plan next week to visit lawn tractor grave yard to see what is available.

Ed - Yep I'm in KY. South I-75 exit 25 turn right go 10 miles. I use to live in J-Town in Bluegrass Estates back in the early / mid 70's.

Thanks Ken I was curious.I moved to J-Town in 70 from southern Il.I live between Old Six Mile and Six Mile lanes.I am sure you know the area.I worked for a farm on Tucker station for a few months then for Sears in ST Matthews and Oxmoor for 25 yrs now at Bill Collins Ford.Just cant get the country out of me though.

Latest posts

Back