Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Professor Chabot siting!!

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

kaweimann

displayname
Kenny Weimann
Haven't seen Jim in years, Hydro Harry's son Matt and I caught up with him at the Zagray show this past weekend, still looks the same, and still a wealth of IHCC knowledge.
He says he's selling some of his CC's so anyone near Norton Mass has a chance to buy a Jim Chabot CC. He has a 102 with a sickle bar and a few others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Haven't seen Jim in years, Hydro Harry's son Matt and I caught up with him at the Zagray show this past weekend, still looks the same, and still a wealth of IHCC knowledge.
He says he's selling some of his CC's so anyone near Norton Mass has a chance to buy a Jim Chabot CC. He has a 102 with a sickle bar and a few others.
Jim is pretty active on FB. He's alive and well. (y)

kaweimann

displayname
Kenny Weimann
He actually mentioned singing as Harry was a well sought out Baritone come Christmas time (Handel's Messiah). I saw the Chabot FB video where he belts one out, what a set of pipes!

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
He actually mentioned singing as Harry was a well sought out Baritone come Christmas time (Handel's Messiah). I saw the Chabot FB video where he belts one out, what a set of pipes!
He's posted several videos of his singing talents. I was amazed just how good he really is! ;)