• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Now I know why we ship Fed-Ex!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cripes Charlie has cleaned his office since the last time I saw it Ken. Glad to see ya posting again.

KENtucky, you're not alone. :eek:(

42744.jpg

Here's a good one from UPS ... they need to learn how to read a calander !
69178.gif

They've been screwed up since last Christmas ...

We have Spee Dee delivery here they run a couple of states around WI. They seem pretty good if something is moving across MN to WI or IL to WI they can't be beat. they are a hell of alot cheaper.

I'll second that Dean! I ordered some of those nice heim joints from McMaster Carr at about 4 in the afternoon on a Monday and Spee Dee delivery dropped them at my office and the secretary had them on my desk by 11:15 the next morning. Not bad for $4.50 shipping!
thumbsup_old.gif
I suppose that says something about McMaster Carr as well, eh?

I use to order linear tubes from Elmira,NY and have them UPS delivered the next afternoon ... things change.

Back