• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Not Yellow or Red.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What followed you home to day??
1a_scratchhead.gif

the thing I think should be here is my bike I bought around this date

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Jim/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/New%20Folder/right%20side.htm

Jim:
I can't get to your hard drive....(you might want to re-read the info on posting pics) and quit teasin' what kind of bike???

OK it worked for me by copying the address, and pasting on browser. Will try again.
111854.jpg

Jim
nice bike!I used to have a 1978 Honda CB750,It was converted to a ATC,(3wheeler),by the PO,did a real pro job.4 cylinders, 4 carbs, and 4 pipes cut off just past the foot pegs with no mufflers!!Boy was that thing fun and fast!It used the stock frame witch was awesome for sending it straight up a hill climb in a hurry,but you couldnt jump it without plowin a bunch of dirt.On the dirt back roads you could "speedway it around the corners at about 60 in fourth,completly sideways.Man was that fun!!!Scared the snot out of me more than once.Before I sold it,I finaly talked my wife into taking a ride on it with me,at this point one of the carbs would flood,when putting around on flat ground Id turn the Gas off,(i know stupid)then when it started sputtering id turn it back on for a minute.Can you see where this is going!!,Decided to take the wife up a semi small hill at a decent click,half way up it starts to sputter,I reach down turn the gas on and downshift into 1st,missed first and hit neutral somehow,the sucker reves and dies,(oh yea very poor brakes the downfall of a beautiful desighn!)I told my wife to hold on were going down backwards,as i turned my head i turned the handlebars,pitching us sideways and knocking us off and down the hill about 15 feet or so,I looked up to see the bike rolling towards us,she was just above me on the hill,I reached up and stopped the sucker from rolling on her,then I.The crank case vent spat some hot oil on her thigh,She didnt appreciate me for the rest of the day and rode back to the house on the back of the Quad my mom was rideing!She has never ridden with me since!True story!!
See what one little picture will remind someone of.Any way nice bike.
Jason

Thanks Jason! Did you notice no clutch on this one? This is a CB 750-A Hondamatic, today as it sets it is 3 mile short of 7200 original miles. it is only a 2 speed but will run as fast ,and all the torque I need just put it in second and hang on.
It also still has the factory stickers on it

Latest posts

Back