• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

New grandson

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dschmidt

displayname
Smitty
My oldest son and his wife had a baby boy tonight. Micah arrived about 5:50 p.m. He joins his 3 yr. old brother Noah whose third birthday is tomorrow, the 27th. My dad, who died October 18, lives on in this new great-grandson. Such is the way of the world. Have a cigar!
happy.gif

Hey Dave,
I just got word that I'm a grandpa for the 3rd time myself. Damn I feel old!
Also my daughter just got word today about 6 hours after she delivered AJ, that there's about a 90% chance that she's headin back to Iraq for the 2nd time, Grrrrrrrrrrr

Congrats Charlie, looks like ya need to buy more christmas presents!!

Back