Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Multiple Items

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

tsmoker

displayname
Tom Smoker
Wheel Horse 857 Mostly complete. $50
857.jpg

Jacobsen push mower. Electric start, Converted to electronic ignition. Needs carb work and battery. $40

Jacobsen.jpg

John Deere 112 for parts. $40

112.jpg

Simplicity Snow Thrower. Needs Drive Pulley. $75.

thrower.jpg

Roof Palamino. Was told it ran. Been sitting for years. Dent in gas tank. $150

roof palomino.jpg

Located in Northwest Indiana
Text 219-877-7880
email tsmoker@comcast.net

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Looks more like the Roof model 60 than the Roof Palomino. The Palomino was the model that looked like a Jeep. The model 60 was more basic, though still a cool mower.

Roof Palomino_01.jpg
Roof Model 60_01.jpg

spndncash

Thanks Kraig,
I agree its not a palomino but I have never seen the 60 with a hood before. I could not locate an options list. additionally I could not tell if the deck was there or not from his picture.

kshultz

displayname
Shultzie
I used to have a "60". Thought it was a Palomino. I sold it to a guy in north west Ohio and he turned it into this. Pic of what I sold him and the second pic is what he made it into. Very cool I thought.
Roof 60-b.jpg
Roof 60-e.jpg

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Shultzie, I didn't know you owned that one at one point. I remember seeing the photos of the model 60 on the forum and have seen the end result photos many times while doing internet searches on Palominos. He sure did a great job on it! I looked at buying a model 60 back in 2008 that Jim Diederichs owned. The documentation I posted above were from Jim's collection. I took a bunch of detail photos of it when I checked it out. I probably should have bought it but money was a bit tight at the time. Jim's had a Kohler V-twin out of a Cub Cadet in it. Well, it was setting in it but had not yet been mounted or connected up in any fashion.

dramsey

displayname
D Ramsey
I'd love to get that 857 but not sure how I would get it home. Where in Indiana?