• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Mike Rowe-Dirty Jobs +MTD Cub Cadets

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty cool, Allen. I never watched Dirty Jobs before - and so I didn't know who Mike Rowe was - but I did recognize him as the guy from the Ford commercials. It's great that Cub Cadet is one of the sponsors for Green Care for Troops. Good job, MTD.

Am restoring original IH Cub Cadet. SN 11149. Is there a code explaining SN's? Have found that the Federal yellow in the quart cans and the spray cans from CIH dealers is not the same shade. Anyone else find this out? Had to replace my frame due to excessive cracks at the rear mounts to the trans case. During dissambly I was able to pull the under drive gear box with handle attached down thru the frame. The hole for the handle was round. The replacement frame I got had an oblong hole which the handle knob would not fit thru. I had to drive the two pins out of the handle-to-gear box attachment in order to reinstall the under drive box to the trans, and then insert the handle down thru the oblong hole. No way to drive those pins back into the attachment once the box was installed so had to settle for small machine screws and nuts to replace them. Sound familiar to anybody?

Rich S.-

I don't quite understand how you ended up posting where you did but you should just post in the main forum since your tractor is an original and a garden tractor. You can click on the FAQs at the top of any page then click on Charlie's FAQs. You'll find the paint you need there by number. I'm not familiar enough with your frame situation but someone will chime in from the main forum.

Good luck....Wayne

TERRY - I agree, not a fan of Dirty Jobs. I also like the Mercury ads much better than Rowe's Ford ads!

About the only thing I like is "Deadliest Catch" about the crab/lobster fishing Rowe narates. SON tells Me SIG is supposed to be on "Dancing with the Stars" soon, but that won't get me to watch that. Ice Road Truckers is good too, not real accurate from what I've read on forums where people who have really driven those roads have posted.

Latest posts

Back