• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Husqvarna help

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbaker

displayname
jeff l baker
A friend just dropped off her husky GTH2548 with a Kohler command engine. The unit is running rich by smell and is leaking fuel into the oil is what she tells me. I will take a look at it tomorrow, but any help or suggestions on what to look for would be great as I am no expert or even close.

The husky is a Model GTH2548 and it has a 25hp Kophler command series. I have started looking at the Kohler sight but find real people tend to be more help.

Jeff - Fuel in oil , I'd check for a stuck or sinking float.

found the problem that led to more; 1st 1 of thr exaust pipes where loose causing overheating and lean running also causing general build up of gunk on the head and then also fouling of plug. I tightend every thing up and thourouly cleaned then new plugs and air filter. Hope that does it.

Back