• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

How? WHY??

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Armbruster

IHCC Supporter
displayname
DontknowJack
It certainly seems that every hydro tractor is missing the release lever. Why? WTF? Sorry lost my cool there. So since all three ( and the fourth one, is missing the lever also!! It's coming home soon ) are missing does this mean that somewhere on planet earth there is a 100x200 x 8 foot deep pit that is full of these levers??!!?? Thanks for allowing my rant. :bash: :bash: :bash:

They are with all the missing socks, and I bet there's a bunch of guitar picks with them as well.

Some of the later Cub Cadets have auto releasing valves. I believe change occurred during the 1250/1450/1650 model run of tractors. Is it the lever or the piece of spring steel that is missing?

Latest posts

Back