• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Danco Loader Question

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rsimonton

displayname
Rick Simonton
Hi All,
I'm new and this is my first post here...not sure this is the correct topic section.

I'm fixing up a Cub Cadet 147 that I just picked up. It came with a Danco Loader, model RD-2147. Based on that number I'm guessing it was original equipment sold thru IH back in the day. I have found zero info on this model but I did find the manual for the RD-2000 which looks the same except for the way the pump is mounted, and the fact that mine does not have, or is missing a filter. Which brings me to my question...

Can anyone tell me the correct type of filter assembly and/or spin on cartridge and for this loader?

McMaster Carr has a lot options and i'm not sure what to choose. http://www.mcmaster.com/#hydraulic-filters/=ipvsck

The manual says the loader runs at 1000psi, but I'm thinking its far less at the return where the filter belongs. Micron Level? GPM? Bypass Pressure?

Thanks in advance for any help and sorry to be so long winded.
Rick

Rick Welcome to the forum, sorry I can,t help you as I dont have a loader but hang in there someone will help you out soon.....

Rick you should post on the main form. I have never heard of a danco RD-2147 I know the RD-2000 I know someone that has one and I have a danco RD-1000 which is the trip bucket one.

No need to post on the main forum. I've never heard of the RD-2147, only the RD-300, RD-1000 and RD-2000. Any chance you can post some photos of it?

Thanks Guys, I got a recommendation for a filter for my loader from another site, but here are some pictures of my new project. It needs a lot of TLC, plus a good scrubbing.

242995.jpg

242996.jpg

242997.jpg

242998.jpg

242999.jpg

Rick--Welcome to the forum! That thing is tough looking! What kinds of things are you planning to use it for?
groupwave.gif

Hi Josh, Aside from being a "fix it up" project, we plan on using it for horse manure duties and general work around the house. My hole yard is a giant fix it project.

Rick--You got a tough little machine that will be up to the task and you have found the best Cub site on the Planet to help you should you have any difficulties! These guys have the info and if you need it (a part, advice, experience, etc) and can't find it here sooner or later, it probably doesn't exist!!!
greenthumb.gif

Back