• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub Cadet 682 Mulching Kit?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manteau

displayname
Michael Anteau
Hi All,
I recently acquired a Cub Cadet 682 Lawn Tractor and I LOVE it! Looks like I've joined an exclusive club here!
bouncy.gif

Was there ever a mulching kit for this tractor and does anyone know where I might acquire one if there was?

Michael A Welcome, a 682 is a Cub Cadet garden tractor (Garden Tractor Topic area). & no mulching kit from factory. But get a set of Gator Blades that might help in respect to mulching...

Latest posts

Back