• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub Cadet 190-400-100 tiller

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jknight

displayname
joe knight
Found an 8hp pull behind cc tiller.
Before buying it is there any weak point I should look for on this tiller.
As is with all machines there is one area the company will go cheaper on and it is more likely the one to fail.
Price is fair but some of the parts are no longer available.
Any suggestions?
Joe
289585.png

It is not the best one out there; but the price was fair. Had to order a few parts and grease. Straighten the shields (looked like they tilled a brickyard). Will find out how it really does after I plow over the garden this fall.
289945.jpg

Should any problems come up will post what I find.
Joe

Joe K. I think it will do just fine after you've fixed up the oopsies. It looks great on your 782D.

Looks great Joe! Make sure you post some pics in the fall when you get to tilling that garden and give us a follow up function report. Nice setup!

Latest posts

Back