• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Brown Farm Pioneer Days Central City IA 1/26 & 27

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
More info at [email protected]
Last year the garden tractor section looked like a "mini-Cub Cadet show!!
I will be there w/tractors again this year and hope to plow up the Craftsman 15/16" wrench I plowed under last year (hate it when that happens!!!)

Well we showed at Brown Farm today. took 4 Cubs and "Casey" Only 2 other Cubs, 682's, showed up in the morning for a total of 6. After lunch a few more rolled in to plow. All in all we made quick work of the ground allotted us. Rain the day before made for nice dust free plowing in the sandy rye stubble soil. Ground some corn cobs w/the 1000 & 59A. Answered a lot of ???m also. Great time as usual at these events.

Kind of disappointed in the turnout but there is a lot going on this summer. Looks like there will be some more space to plow tomorrow. I will be there in the AM but have to pick up my toys and head home before noon due to other commitments.

If you are 1/2 way close , come on out if only to have a look see. Free admission, food and flea market on the grounds.

These just in from Mick Morgan:

288989.jpg

288990.jpg

288991.jpg

288992.jpg

288993.jpg

Who is the fellow in the red shirt on the 122? Does he have Duals on both sides of his axle or only one? Inquiring minds want to know. (I'm trying to set up a 122 for plowing.)

Jeremiah,
I think that is Mick.......

Mick and Kraig,
Thanks for the pics. Looks like all had a good time.

Dave,
Any pics from your way?
popcorn.gif

Jeremiah...just the dual on the right side..its more for looks than anything eles...gotta look cool..Thats Riley on the 1650..he's growing up and learning to plow on his own...he has lots off fun...and thats what plowings all about!!!

Josh...I didn't get a dern one!!! Camera never even entered my mind for some reason.
Maybe I'll think of it tomorrow @ Marshalltown but I won't have any Cubs there at all.

Hey guys Brown Farm days are July 18th and 19th. This is a great show to go to. Plowing is easy do to sandy soil. It's a great event. Sunday is when I am trying to go but Saturday is good day too. Dave Schwantz is a good person to ask too. Thanks guys

I'm planning on a test and tune there with the 1512 Turbo Diesel; I live less than 20 minutes away.
whistling.gif

I hope to be rollin' in there about mid morning, if I can find sumthin to haul more than 1 tractor with. I suppose I could roll the 882 in the back of the Ram though and just bring it.
Have an extra 10" brinly I'll throw in also case anyone wants to borrow it if need be.

Will be an "all new thing" plowin w/the Cat0 and a 12", hope I have enough weight!, Oh yes, and I still got get the new tri rib stones mounted yet, hop my pait is dry!!

Rick, called Ya twice w.no answer, yer phone busted er sumthin'??

See Ya soon!!

Dave, you've been calling my work #. I don't answer that...LOL!
Loaded and ready for some R&D.
298163.jpg

Rick and Dave,
Have fun and stay cool! Might be a tad warm with heat indexes over 100*. Gonna be working on landscape stuff here.
bash.gif

Latest posts

Back