• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Heritage Park of North Iowa, Forest City, IA Sept 15-16,2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jevans

displayname
Jim Evans
There will be garden tractor plowing at the Steam Threshing Festival held at the Heritage Park of North Iowa in Forest City, IA on September 15-16, 2012. This year the the Steam Threshing Festival is Hosting the Iowa Chapter 5 IH collectors' summer show. We will have several acres available for garden tractor plowing. Free camping and free admission to exhibitors. More information on the show can be found on their website www.heritageparkofnorthiowa.com

You can also contact me with any questions: [email protected]

Jim Evans

Just made reservations. Closest rooms were in Clear lake. Will be bringing some Cubs for sure!
And I hope to plow. Think they will have room for a 1650/w/tiller also??

Dave S.

I think we can find room for a tiller and anything else that anyone wants to bring to play in the dirt.

Jim

Just over a week away. Got a little rain last night. Hopefully will get a little more rain to soften the ground up some. We are expecting 200+ IH big tractors, so I hope to see a good showing of Cub Cadets as well.

"OK Dad, we are as ready as ever, where's the trailer? And don't forget the plows!"

244572.jpg

Dave S.

I'll have some trailer space open going to Forest City on Friday if anyone along the way needs a tractor or parts hauled up that way. Will be coming back on Sunday.

Dave S.

Back