• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Brought a 1225 home..Very clean

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

childebrandt

displayname
Curt Hildebrandt
Recently bought home a 1225 home. Bought it off EBay. From what I could gather from the PO, it has been in there family since new. Serviced every year by the dealer. The fiberglass hood is cracked in one place, and the rivets(?) holding the right front corner of the hood to the grill shell are broken.. Would really like to find a rerplacenment hood, or I get to fix this one.. I'd like to find out some more info about my Cub.. Model# 133-201-100 Serno#233480 Mfg. date C303G3.. Already put it ot work and it mows great... Just have to get afeew things replaced....

Well, Kurt, you're right, and it must be a MTD machine. You can find it in Parts Lookup, and Googling Cadet 133 201 100 will find it mentioned, if not much info, but it's a place to start. Good luck!!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back