• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

ASCII code

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kweaver

displayname
KENtuckyKEN
<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_txt.gif

keyboardsymbols.txt (0.6 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Ken:
½ the time I'm ÷ on whether you are just feeding us ¶...

-5° here at 10:41. HEY - this is Michigan, not Northern Minnesota, somebody needs to straighten the weather guys out !!!!!!

Interesting thing - to get the ASCII codes to enter, I've got to have num lock on and use the numeric keypad..

I don't have to lock the # keys but I do use the # keypad...
Oh and I finally got the laptop working on the net in the house but I had to hook it on the sat instead of cable. Sat will run out in April..... Still no network though
sad.gif

Are you using a network wizard to set stuff up or actually going in and entering your IP settings?

tried both ways plus I bought that Network Pro software

Back