Archive through October 23, 2017

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ray,

Go back to the manuals section and click on the IH attachments. Look over to the far right and you will see the Habans.
wink.gif

Hi I have an IH 782 I have been using with a haban h-42 thrower and I recently purchased a haban H-48 for it. the manual says the thrower will fit with the use of an adapter package. I have not found any other info on the package or what it includes.
Has anyone had out there had any experience installing the h-48 on the 782. the attachment points and the h-48 lift frame look the same as the h-42. I guess I will try to mount it and see what does not work. Any Information would be great. I will post photos as soon as I can find my patch cord. Thanks John

Marty,
I would buy the thrower. I hope you were not looking at the 48" haban I just bought for $125.
That was in Lewiston Maine. From your profile address, that would be a major road trip. If it was, let me know I can probably find you something else. John

Used both my cubs today to move a few tons of wood pellets ..1 1/2 ton for my 1450 and 1 1/2 ton for my 125 both performed admirably although I noticed my 1450,when I idled it down so I could stack up the load of bags in my garage,I’d throttle up to go make another load the tractor would puff smoke for a second or two....rings in the future

Steve-LOL that field is bigger than my whole town that’s so cool

Steve B. I miss doing those type of chores.
happy.gif

Had a wonderful visitor this afternoon. Paul Feenstra picked up some parts and helped lower the inventory that is inside the Cub Sheds. He brought along his Road Trip puppy. And in my daze ... I forgot to take any pictures. Thank YOU, Paul for the visit and helping me to downsize. I know those parts went to a good home.

The house may be a mess and so is the garage but every little bit helps.

Marlin, Thank you for letting Lexi and me visit with you today, we both had a great time visiting with you!

Ethan,

That was only 15 acres.....must be the phone video.....

Latest posts

Back