• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 12, 2017

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cub Cadet 3000 Series 44" Deck & Bagging Assembly.

Nice 44" Deck with standard and gator blades. Runs smoothly and has high blade speed. $200.00

CC tractor-mounted 3-bag bagger assembly designed to fit with the 44" deck. There are a few holes chewed in the bags from mice, according to the previous owner. $100.00

Tractor has been sold. Pick up in Long Grove, IA.

318217.jpg

318218.jpg

318219.jpg

Joseph Dudding, I sent you an email about the WF creeper gear. I can be reached at my email in my profile.

Nice solid 451 snowblower. Good shape and spins freely. Plastic chute is warped some from exhaust heat but otherwise it's a nice blower. Asking $425, located in El Paso, IL. PM me or text 309-822-2087. Could ship via Fastenal, PM for details.

See photos at this link:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/sxj7LXywLyNcuNmi1

wanted...cub cadet 100 or 122 in good, refurbished or restored condtion. please call 705-257-7570 or email in my profile, Thank you, Daniel

Marty G.
You got Free shipping on your last order! ;-)
How bout this!

Any forum member that does the $75.00 or more thing will get FREE SHIPPING! During the sale}

Super Garden Tractor Snow Implements
45" 2-Stage SnowBlower Model 551
54" Snow/Dozer Blade
Purchased new in late 1990's, and used on my SGT Model 2284. Always Stored in garage - very clean.

Located in Weare, NH
Asking $500 for the pair
PM Me If Interested

Good solid 42" snow thrower. Fits narrow frame, wide frame, or spread frame Cub Cadets. Currently set up for 82 series Cubs. Has been repainted pretty sloppy but is the correct color, so it isn't real pretty but is presentable. Works real well. Located in El Paso, IL. PM me, or call/text 309-822-2087.

board-post.pl

Latest posts

Back