Archive through June 13, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
102 Cub Cadet
Comes with a mower deck but it is rough
It has a blown 12 horse motor but we have another to put in it. $260 with the motor $200 without. Please email or call 319-936-7259 or [email protected]

100 Cub Cadet has NO motor but comes with a mower deck and front blade. Has headlights nice clean tractor. $250 Please call or email for pictures. 319-936-7259 or [email protected]

2nd listing, 1965 102 with swow blade, snow thrower, and a mower deck that needs tlc. original tilt wagon. blown motor, wheel weights and chains.price went down as it has to go. pick up only in lenox ma.$ 600 last offer cuz then it goes in the land fill.email [email protected]

Stephan C.,
I realize that you first posted your 102 back on June 4th, just over two weeks ago. Your price sounds reasonable, but not everyone looks at these classified ads every day, some folks only look here periodically and they don't scroll back far to see what had been offer for sale since their last viewing. My point is, sometimes you need to list stuff more than a few times to get it sold.

Rather than scrap it out or landfill it, I'd also recommend you post it as, "OR BEST OFFER". Not everyone will offer you a lower price, if you don't say that you'd consider one. If you must move it out quickly, I'd guess that someone nearby will come and get it for a lesser sale price.
Ryan Wilke
coffee.gif

Just a note: I have heard from Josh Ott, and everything with our transaction worked out fine. Part of the problem was some bad communication. Thank you, Greg

reproduction original hood emblem no pits 60.00 plus shipping located in ohio.

192560.jpg

Here's one for ya: (from a conversation last night about Forum Rules)
If you have an issue with a sponsor or other vendor, DO NOT post it on this site. This is a matter between said vendor and YOU, not us. YOU need to resolve it yourself. Also, do not expect us to arbitrate your issues for you, either.
I've got to admit that my response was "Who reads the Rules?"
bash.gif

Cub Cadet 123 for sale. runs after a while and runs a little rough. everything else works. $500 Call Adam at 320-287-0498 located in Donnelly MN
192569.jpg

For Sale: 123 roller - was repainted a few years ago - looks nice - would make an excellent project. No engine or lift. $100 obo.

10 hp gas tank with fuel sediment bowl - I believe I have the straps also. $40

48 inch pin on deck - Note: this is for the 70/100/71/102/122/123 tractors, it's not the Quick Attached deck. Excellent shape - $125 obo

125 complete. Has been repowered with 10 hp. Ran great last year, but now hard to start. I took the carb off and clean it, but it needs a new float bowl gasket. I believe the starting problem is from stuck rings. Also the starter/generator needs cleaned. Transmission leaks, but I will throw in a good transmission. $200 without deck - $300 with deck obo - will entertain other offers.

107 in pieces, i.e. frame, transmission, fender deck, dash tower, hood, and a few other odds and ends. $75

I also have narrow frame deck undercarriage, bolt on mule drive for narrow frame, mule drive for wide frame, and other items for sale.

Email (in my profile) for pictures and wants/needs. Pick up only in Bonne Terre, Mo (about 60 miles south of St. Louis) on the larger parts. Shipping on others extra.

I still have my 1968/69 125 for sale $700 or b.o. If you scroll back pictures were posted June 8.
John Chrest

Latest posts

Back