• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 29, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking for a set of front wheels for my cub cadet 169 that will take 1 inch axle bearings in very good condition. Not interested in wheels with lots of rust.

Looking to buy:

IH Cart #3 (the smallest cart IH made)

167928.jpg

im looking for an original, i want to restore it, so it needs to be complete but not running, with oil bath air cleaner, and maybe a saveable deck?
the closer to pittsburgh the better, i would kinda prefer one that has been sitting in a barn for years or something like that, but now im just being picky!
err.gif

WTB for Cub Cadet 149 Hydro:

-Hydraulic Lift Control Handle
Cub Cadet IH-548037-R1
-Clevis Assy, Hyd Lift
Cub Cadet IH-548046-R1
-Lift Handle Cam Stop (torque knob)
Cub Cadet IH-544205-R1
-Float Lockout assembly
Cub Cadet IH-545633-R1
-K321 Carb Rebuild kit

Any help? I really need the handle, and I need one that doesn't have the pin hole all worn out. Shoot me a price shipped to 20111 and hopefully a pic or two. Thanks! Got to get the old girl running.

Matt S. I have an original that I will sell like you are looking for. But I'm in Indiana. Shoot me an email if your interested.

I am looking for the black hood piece that fits on the top/front center of a red 682. I'm tired of looking at the two empty bolt holes!
help.gif

draw.gif

Hi everybody I am looking for a front blade for a 782 I live in Maryland, if anybody can help many thanks Dwayne.

well i got my Original, and i need a a part already i need the drive cup on the front of the motor mine is chipped

looking for a rear wheel for a early Farmall Cub that had the 6x24 rim. Let me know your price and shape. Thanks Don T

Rob...check the venders one of them has a chrome one. I cant remember which. But the should be able to find you a black one.

Back