• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 17, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klorenz

displayname
Kirk Lorenz
For Sale: GOOD reconditioned low boss cylinder head for the Kohler 10hp-K241, 12hp-K301, 14hp-K321 engines. No bent or broken fins. All threads good. Bead blasted. Machined for flatness. Ready to bolt on.

$40 This price includes shipping to the 48 states.

E-mail address in profile.

227613.jpg

227614.jpg

Fred Crawford,

In case my email did not go through. If you still have the free 107, I would be interested in it. Would be coming from Asheville, NC area.

CCO with complete 3point, original brinly adaptor, and 38 inch timed deck for $850; QA42A complete snow thrower with 5/8 pulley/belt, drift bars $300 see recent archives or email for additional pics

227618.jpg

227619.jpg

Price drop on the CC Original and mower deck I posted on the 15th.

$230obo

For Sale: 3 cub cadet originals for sale..one restored with blade 650.00 other 2 450.00 each Phone: 724 882-5806 Pa. area

Upper nose section for a Quiet Line series 800-1650. No cracks. Good threads for the hinge .
$50. + shipping
227705.jpg

For Sale nice #451 2 stage snow blower will post pics soon in great working condition... asking $425.00 obo in northeast Iowa

122 chassis for sale, includes all the parts pictured. I bought this tractor for a donor engine and don't need it anymore. The trans worked good before I pulled the motor. $100 OBO. Wife says it needs to go or it has to get scrapped. I also have the fenders to go with it and the air cleaner cover. Located in Moline, IL

227724.jpg

227725.jpg

Ryan W. Give me a couple of days to do some calculating and connecting up with another gentleman. I may just be bringing that little fella to central Iowa. however if someone else gets it first then either e:mail me (address in profile) or post here that it is spoken for. Angel may kill me though....
227732.gif
227733.gif
( I have a twelve horse block that will fit right in that little guy.)

Ryan W. Angel just gave the the Thumbs Down on getting the 122 from you. Please don't scrap it though.

I really hate to do this but...
bash.gif
I just don't use it that much anymore since I got the 982.
Cub Cadet 682 (converted to a 782) with K-17 series II engine. What you see is what you get only without the wheel weights. I can send more pics apon request. It does have the 3pt. hitch and a nice 44" deck. Most all original paint. I touched it up a little. Front right tri-rib has a slow leak. $1500 Located in Sunny Albion, In.
227795.jpg

I also have a good QA-42 Snow thrower for sale. I need to down load pics from my camera. $225

I have a Sims all weather tractor cab serial# 29625 that i would like to sell. Right now it is mounted on a cub cadet 147. The cab is in excellent condition ,other than the front glass is cracked .It could be replaced.Also,windshield wiper blade is shot.The snap-on vinyl panels are all there and are in near perfect condition.I would like to get $400.00 for it and would perfer buyer to pick it up. I will try to upload pictures.I am located in Poughkeepsie N.Y.. Call 845-471-9470 or [email protected]

Latest posts

Back