• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 03, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't it amazing how people in America today just ignore the law to get what they want right on up to our White House.

It's been said this case wasn't about race but it's obvious it was and rightfully so. There had been young BLACK males seen in the area several times when breakins had occurred. If I was on a neighborhood watch and saw a black male loitering I would have done the same thing. Zimmerman may have racially profiled but the Martin boy was the racist here. He even called Zimmerman a "crazy cracker" according to the soon to be senior in high school but still illiterate girl that was talking to Martin on the phone.

I here there are people burning American flags now protesting the verdict. How could a true American do something like that???

Simple yet compounded ignorance! And it's running amuck.

What a wonderful country America has become all in the name of strengthening the democratic party. And that's what this is all about now and was started by the so-called president and his stupid comment. The naacp is trying to continue the case by going to the feds now. jesse jackson has stated time and again now that this is a racial thing. I haven't heard how sharpton plans to get involved but he'll be there somehow.

I will admit it's all just downright sickening to me. I don't know how these people live with themselves.

I didn't see anyone get upset when OJ was acquitted. Oh, that's right, he just hacked his wife to death with a knife.

Man! I'm not going to touch this with a 10 foot pole and a 5 foot extention!

Me, neither, Tom. I'm still hung up on your next-to-last post.
happy.gif
drool.gif
happy.gif

I don't blame you one bit Tom. I'm just blowin' off steam.

I hate knowing my country is dissolving yet so few really care. This could very easily be any one of us and I guess that's the part that really pisses me off. Just be sure if anyone breaks into your home with or without weapons that they aren't black before you defend your own property. If they are you'll have the reverends breathing down your back in no time.

But it's not a racial thing. Nooooo!

Keith O.,

I doubt it, no listing in the phone directory, and no listing under towing companies in Fayetteville, NC.
Probably just an internet spoof.
I live about 2-1/2 hours away though.

Fayetteville is right beside Fort Bragg which is where I was born about a hundred years ago. There is/was so much crime and prostitution there it has been nicknamed Fayettenam...not the best place to raise your kids.

I've never heard of that towing company but it has a snazzy name. I'll have to check with some of my cousins that live about 30 minutes away. Mom was raised in Clinton which is about 40 minutes away. She worked in Fayetteville and met my father there when he was a serviceman.

wayne S

(Fayetteville is right beside Fort Bragg which is where I was born about a hundred years ago )

wayne you are an old man ! I thought you might be close to 60 but dang not that old
yikes.gif

Don-

I said "about" a hundred years ago. If anyone here knows EXACTLY when I was born it would be you.

Thanks Charlie...that's almost 9 minutes I'll never get back.

If I was Lewis "Do Dah" I think I'd be changing my nickname.

I felt sorry for those two dogs. They had to put coats on them for a July parade. Smart!

They ALL look like the kids that used to get beat up on the bus. Now the goverment says the have to ba able to have THEIR parade.

BTW, I made it to the 35 second mark and saw that this was going to be a total wast of my time and bailed out.

I'm so tired, I'm so sore
I won't do it for a nickel no more
Fifteen cents - that's my price
Give me a quarter and I'll do it twice
SHOESHINE, MISTER?

Latest posts

Back