• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 16, 2017

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was searching the forum archives and happened upon this animated gif that Bryan McMeen had created from a video I took (I think it's my video) at a Plow Day. Anyway, I thought it was kinda cool and thought I should repost it.

<center>
312168.gif
</center>

Attachments

• 312168.gif
    312168.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 133
  • 312168.gif
    312168.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 121
Jumping in late on the 1" Spindle narrow tires.
This set of wheels is narrowed, that's the only way to pull it off that I know of.

Off-Topic tractor......I know....I know....sue me.
(Best thing that will show up here today anyway)

312171.jpg

Attachments

• 312171.jpg
    312171.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 126
  • 312171.jpg
    312171.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 127
"(Best thing that will show up here today anyway)"

312177.gif

Attachments

• 312177.gif
    312177.gif
    7.2 KB · Views: 122
  • 312177.gif
    312177.gif
    7.2 KB · Views: 130
Rick's right, allegedly 1" spindle narrow rims were offered, but the only way to get them easily is to narrow your own.
Not a bad job at all!

The other option, and my new personal favorite is to make rims that are BOTH narrow and wide. I run these on my 782.
Plans right here! (not to mention the best of the wide-track Cubs)

Kraig M. A couple of months ago a co-worker asked me if I knew anything about a picture posted on Facebook. It was the parade lap at one of Travis' Spring Plow Days. His friends and him were amazed that garden tractors could do that good of job plowing.

Wyatt C. I have a set of narrow rims on the 148 until I have a chance this spring to install a new front axle and one inch spindles. They look so small and a little out of place on it. I'll have to drive it a little more and see if I get used to them.

Quinn,

Welcome to the IHCC forum.

I will start with asking do you have a good source of 12v supply, good battery or starting/charger?

The clicking is the solenoid making it's contacts to supply the starter/generator with current. It require a decent supply of current to turn over the engine.

Do you have a volt meter?

Jim

Hi I am a young kid getting into cub cadets and I am in the proses of restoring a cub cadet 100 and it is all put back together and the lights turn on but it just makes a clicking sound and it has a new starer generator and battery so if you know please let me know}

Jim thank you for replying I do not have a volt meter. so do think it is the wiring going to the starter georator and it is not transporting power.

Charlie,

Did the guy in MI have the angle attachment along with the blade?

I would have got off my a$$ if it was listed on CL that way.

Jim

Back