• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 07, 2017

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew it was#5 in the FAQ, but I don't know where the page you posted is Charlie. Main page somewhere?

If I recall the IH trucks had the better grade versions of the IH farm equipment red and white colors. There is either a letter or number prefix or suffix added to the paint to distinguish the difference.

Off to start the Dakota and warm it up. Everyone be SAFE and have a wonderful day.

Earl, if you go the FAQ then to the FAQ #5 page, at the top of the FAQ #5 page is the link to the page that Charlie linked to. It's called "International Cub Cadet Paint and Decal Page" It was created way back near the start of this forum by Bob Necker. I think that's enough ways for everyone to find their way there.
happy.gif
happy.gif

Attachments

• happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 118
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 117
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 111
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 112
I have no idea why I never saw that before! Thanks Charlie and Kraig!

Somewhere I have the two different yellow paint chips. Rustoleum has the closest to that color.

Earl, I'm also in/on cul-de-sac, well mines more like a one way loop,,, my entire loop is prolly shorter than Marty's drive,,, anyway trucks hit our street usually just once and never do good enough job,,, my Hopes are to have a good 42" trip blade w/ aux hydro on the 149 by "Next" winter,,, I've still got the original turfs on the rims that came w/ the 149 when I got it,, so whenever I get chains, blade, hydro parts, and time to tear the tractor apart "AGAIN" I'll be able to post some "playin in the snow" pics,,,
happy.gif

Attachments

• happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 114
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 119
Under Edit:

I'll be able to post some "BRS" pics,,,

There, that sounds better,,,
err.gif

Attachments

• err.gif
    err.gif
    251 bytes · Views: 114
  • err.gif
    err.gif
    251 bytes · Views: 113
There he is again. Posting another tidbit post.

Jeff B - just where the heck you been??? Ain't ya working that nite shift anymore?

Jason - if you want to see some BRS just click on the blue letters of Jeff B's name below.
Hi-Ho Silver - AWAY!!!!!! (It's a 169).

Harry--I've always liked that pic of Jeff "hammering" that snow pile! Classic. Enough speed, weight, inertia, etc and something has to give---hopefully it is the snow pile! I have yet to set my diesel up for blade work this winter but I suppose I need to soon! We haven't had much measurable snow. It comes in and lays some down and then we get some rain or warm weather right away and it is pretty much gone. It is drivin the snow mobile guys crazy. I did put the 42" blade on Calebs Cub-z (125) and let him clear a 4" snow that we got over the holidays. It was his first time to do that. He seemed to really enjoy it.
Shift.gif

Attachments

• Shift.gif
    Shift.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 109
  • Shift.gif
    Shift.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 116
Back