• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 18, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slanda

displayname
shawn landa
{FOR SALE> 1962 Original new hood, decent paint. No pitting on frame, real tight everything on tractor. Not a junker,just a real nice machine.} I need it gone. $200.00 call me,847-912-8234. Located just north of Chicago. Garage kept.}

Soilmover Scraper, brand new, I built this a year or two ago, it is exactly like the originals in every way except I added duals to the rear, which made the weight box a touch smaller. Turned out beautiful! Powdercoat paint. Not used since it was painted! Downsizing my collection a bit, would like to find a 782D for my son if anyone has a trade in mind. If you have never "played" with a soilmover, you don't know what you're missing out on! Asking $1850 for this and I'll throw in a set of weights if you tell me you saw the ad here on ihcubcadet.com! Located in East Dubuque, IL 61025 call me at 815-747-2613 or email [email protected] Thanks!
74020.jpg

Lower aluminum grill. It will work on Quiet Line and Wideframe Cubs.
This is a good way to loose 10 plus pounds off the front of your Quiet Line or Wideframe pulling tractor.
74318.jpg

$15 plus shipping

My email address is in my profile.
If it is not sold by the end of Janurary it goes to scrap yard.
Thanks for looking.

Internal brake hydro rear end out of a 1450. I don't have any history on this rear. It came with a pile of parts.
There is no pump.
74324.jpg

74325.jpg

74326.jpg

74327.jpg

$25
The jack,rear tires and rims are not included in the sale. Rear end can be pick up in zip code 45863. I will not ship.
My email address is in my profile.
If it is not sold by the end of Janurary it goes to scrap yard.
Thanks for looking.

For Sale: 1962 Cub Cadet Orginal
Currently not running, comes with two motors, one that is apart and needs rings and one that is a good runner and complete, just needs hooked up. Has been repainted at some time, looks pretty decent, no real rust anywhere. Comes with a mower deck that is very solid and in good condition. The clutch was completly rebuilt and reinstalled, may need some adjusting. The front axle is worn and has play in the bolt that holds it on. the steering has little play to it other than that. the front tires are new but the tube in the one leaks, the rear ones pictured are not the right size and I have a set of the proper size if interested. This will need a little work and a better front axle but is a very nice tight Original otherwise. The pan seat has a bit of pitting but appears to have no welding done to it. I am asking $350 OBO or may consider trades for 100,102,122 models or any 12hp+ hydro model for mowing. Feel free to email me with any questions or to request any pictures and I will get back with you as soon as I can. Thanks.
74462.jpg

For Sale older very nice mtd snowflite 20 blower great for a small drive or walk runs great $75.00 obo
74484.jpg

74485.jpg

74486.jpg

Also partially restored cw 36 ...new bearings serviced gearbox,very good cutting edge auger is in exellent condition $ $100.00 obo{ pics avail upon request for the blower} in north east Iowa

982 with rear PTO and rear 3 point. 5ft woods mower (needs new blades) The Onan engine was completly gone through ($1100 spent) a year ago. This tractor is too big for my yard. $2500
obo.
74533.jpg

74534.jpg

74535.jpg

Selling a #1 cub cart. All original with some surface rust. $300 located in Rochester, Minn.
74657.jpg

74658.jpg

For Sale: Cub Cadet grader blade. I used it several times and it works . Unlike the one that just sold on ebay (170181366951) it is not in restored condition and would take a little work to make it look like that one. The metal is solid but rust pitted. One lift bracket is not original. It could be boxed and shipped UPS ground . $100.00 plus shipping.

74883.jpg

74884.jpg

74885.jpg

For Sale very nice QA36 B snow thrower in northeast Iowa $ 225.00 obo pics avail tomorrow

Cub Cadet tractor Haban Model 402-E sickle bar mower for a Cub Cadet tractor includes manual. $500.00
International 59M shredder and grinder includes manual . $250.00
I bought these with my 128. I am located in Butler PA 16002. Please email me at [email protected] for more pictures and information.

74961.jpg

74962.jpg

for sale front tires 4.00x8 3 rib fits cub cadet skinny rims-44.00 a set,16x6.50x8 3 rib fits wide front rims-118.00 a set plus shipping [ohio]e-mail [email protected]
74966.jpg

74967.jpg

The 59M shredder is no longer for sale.

Glen Smith I did not get a email from you. Where did you send it to?

Thank you
Shawn

Price drop on the 2 blowers mtd blower $ 50.00 obo
75063.jpg

75064.jpg

75065.jpg

cw 36 project blower all there, needs to be put together{ started restoration but to many projects} $ 50.00 obo come and get it
QA36B Thrower $175.00 obo
75066.jpg

75067.jpg

This stuff has to go I'm a motivated seller !!!

Latest posts

Back