Archive through December 14, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy B:

Been there - Done that on the Child Support issue.
sad.gif

Here is a slightly different design to the Brinly Hitch. It was Steve Spencer's design. I just clarified it.

47054.jpg

Roland,
Thanks 2 U 2...... Do you know how sturdy this would be, as opposed to the solid, bent one?
It seems the bent steel would be structurally more sound....... IMHO......

Randy B:

Unfortunately, I have no experience with Steve's design. I have one factory made Brinly hitch. It is a different design from the previous posts. Both the Brinly Hitch that I have as well as Steve's, use 3/8 x 2" flat stock. I have a couple of home made Hitches that are similar to Steves but use a different back plate.

In recogntion of my 482nd post
47057.jpg

Hey guys thought I would show you-all my early christmas present from my wife,she found it on her own and it is in real good shape,its still got great tires,and original hitch pin,I cant wait to restore it,anyway got a question,it only came out with one side stake would that be for the hitch pin to go into when not in use??She said she only paid $75.00 for it,she is the best.
47062.jpg

47063.jpg

47064.jpg

Sorry digger Im ignorant,cant seem to get the pics post right.

Im not going to post anymore pics until I learn more comp. skills,thats going to be my new years resolution.

Thanks digger,now I think your the best LOL, would you know why that cart only came with one side stake? Theres no other holes in the side of the cart,I thought someone may have taken tthree of them off but there werent any holes???

Nate P.,

You sure have a nice collection of Cubs, Sir!

Is the tractor you posted (on 12-14 @ 7:56p) with the red stripe a 129? If so, what twin cyl engine did you bolt in that baby - or is the one stack just for "double-take looks" sake?

Is your puller "Deal or No Deal" tractor really painted DYNAMARK purple?
wink.gif

Ryan W
beerchug.gif

Latest posts

Back