• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 05, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, here's the story.
whistling.gif

I got a Windbreaker from a 147, but I want to put it on my 123. (the brackets are different)
With the help of Kraig's pictures I plan on hacking on the cab and make some brackets so that it will fit. But before I go making something that the "correct police" will ticket me on.....
Does anyone have a junk Windbreaker that will fit a 123? All I need is the brackets that attach to the tractor.
Thanks.

Dear Santa,
It's Christmas Eve, the egg nog has been heartily drunk, and I have but one request: In the year to come, could you put me in contact with someone (Aaron Schmidt, maybe) who can come up with a "cub-owners" partial solution to the "trunnion repair" problem?

112023.jpg

There has to be a slip on, bolt on, screw on, JB weld on solution to this problem.
Thanks for the lump of coal, I'll save it for a real emergency.
angel.gif

Frank, I'm not Santa but since that is out. find someone with a about 5 min. that has hot wrench and a brazing rod.

Frank, I'll weld it up for ya for the price of 1 snow/dozer blade spring. Course the shipping of the unit might have some bearing on your decision also...

Looking for a KT17 Series II or similar to wedge in my 682. Not too concerned about the PTO fitting on the output shaft.

Hello!
Guys I'd love to find a Cub Original in pretty good shape to buy. I'd like it to start and run good from get go,If you have anything like this for sale and you're 2-3 hours drive time away or closer--if possible--Please drop me some mail and foto of two of it and I'll get right back to you on it. I have a 71 model JD 110 could trade you if you would be interested in it or will buy stright out --reasonable price Please. I'm serious is wanting to buy one,So let me hear from you.
Many Thanks!
Dave

Looking for a good carburator for a K321. Price plus shipping to 36301.
Thanks,Bob Bowman.
construction.gif

anyone want to sell a front end loader that will fit a 982? I'm willing to look into shipping from almost anywhere, but the closer to Spokane WA the better.

-everettdale

Looking for parts for a haban 402 d sickle mower. I am in need of a lift spring and rear mount. thanks
josh

Back