• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 27, 2017

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So has anyone seen that white handle do-hickie mounted on any tractor?
It's supposed to adjust the angle of the blade if you don't have a hydraulic angle kit installed.
314350.jpg

Attachments

• 314350.jpg
    314350.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 127
  • 314350.jpg
    314350.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 135
Not sure replaced all the electrical including the points and I can't set the points because the rod isn't moving the point so I can't set them

Quinn,

With everything turned off,try pushing in on the rod while turning the motor with your hand.
The rod may be stuck "in the out position" because of grime around the rod.
This could be why you don't see it moving.
While pushing in, see if you can feel it trying to move in and out on the camshaft.

Just a wild stab at it.

They never mounted the blade but my parents had one for the 2072 they used to have. I have a bunch of photos of it (as should you if you look in the manuals section on the archive disk #2...)

314352.jpg

Attachments

• 314352.jpg
    314352.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 139
  • 314352.jpg
    314352.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 136
And I can take the rod out with my hands but I didn't is that supposed to happen??

Back